When looking for an appraisal of your coins and precious metal items, there are some things that you should keep in mind…
- Find an appraisal service that’s free, and puts you under no obligation to sell your collection.
- Make sure the appraiser is reputable, with solid experience in appraising the type of coins and precious metals you have. If your collection includes international or ancient coins, do they have the expertise?
- Are they members of the Better Business Bureau or the American Numismatic Association? Can they provide bank or other professional references to you?
Oxbridge House meets all of the above criteria, and would be happy to provide a free, professional appraisal for you. We offer…
- Over 20 years of experience as a coin dealer, with expertise appraising all US, rare, gold, and silver coins and International gold, silver, and platinum bars, coins, and ingots.
- We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Numismatic Association, and Authorized Dealer for PCGS, NGC and ANACS, and would be happy to provide bank references to you.
- Free, professional appraisals provided, with absolutely no obligation to sell your collection. We will assess the current market value of your coins and bullion items, and communicate this value back to you. Our appraised value of your collection represents an immediate cash offer to buy all of your items (or any part of your collection). If you accept our offer, we’ll cut you a company check on the spot. If not, we’ll thank you for your time, and hope to have an opportunity to work with you again in the future. For folks that mailed in their items, we’ll immediately return them, and pay for the return postage with insurance.
- We perform estate appraisals for banks, attorneys, insurance, etc. The account executives at Oxbridge House have a vast knowledge in all types of precious metals, and we will work with other professionals to furnish accurate appraisals and help to present clients with the tools and options which will benefit their specific interests in the best way possible.